In order to present a new racing motorcycle which possess a real TARO family gene,our TARO engineers refresh their ideas on aspects of technology,design and adjustment for the racing motorcycle.
The specs is only for your reference. The specifications may be subject to change due to local laws and regulations in different conutries and regions.
- ENGINE TYPEsingle cylinder 4stroke,camshaft overhead
- COOLING SYSTERMWater-cooling
- FUEL SYSTEMECU
- ACTUAL DISPLACEMENT198cc
- MAX. HORSEPOWER12.5/8000kw/r/min
- MAX. TORQUE17/6500N.m/r/min
- LENGHT x WIDTH x HEIGHT1961*738*1077mm
- DRY WEIGHT AMOUNT149KGS
- SEAT HEIGHT760MM
- FUEL TANK10L
- FRONT WHEEL SIZE 110/70-16
- REAR WHEEL SIZE 140/70-16
- FRONT SUSPENSIONFront positive shock absorber
- REAR SUSPENSIONrear single gas abosorber
- FRONT/REAR BRAKE SYSTEMfront dual 300mm, rear single 240mm disc brake
- Climbability( ° ) Greater than 15 degrees
- Ground Clearance(mm) 130mm
Other frequently browsed products
Destination charge and setup may vary based on location. Please consult dealers for details. All pricing, specifications, claims, and information contained on this website are based upon current knowledge available at time of publication and are subject to change without notice, andTARO assumes no responsibility for changes in pricing or specifications.TARO assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies, opinions, or omissions on this website. © 2019TARO | ATVs, Motorcycles, Side x Sides.